AMI Air Freight Department is strategically located inside Dubai Air Cargo Village in the close proximity of the Dubai International Airport. Industry skilled & qualified staff are employed in all departments such as Sales, Customer Care & Ground Operations.
AMI believes in quality service at very competitive prices. The expertise of handling any shipment regardless of its weight & size & state, effectively & efficiently, is another advantage.
AMI has been recognised/commended as the best Perishable import & clearance agent by the Dubai Municipality. Currently handling more than 800,000 Kgs, Monthly and during peak season the figure exceeds 1,000,000 Kgs.
In view of the efficient and professional handling capability within UAE and East Africa, AMI, is the proud offline Operator/Handling agent of the world renowned, Emirates Airlines (EK Sky Cargo) for shipments to some East African Destinations, which are not serviced by Emirates directly.
Having an exclusive international network through AMI owned offices in Africa/India/China/Canada and reliable Partner’s worldwide, AMI presents the world to its customers.
Specialized Services Include
- Airfreight Scheduled Consolidations to East Africa( Entebbe, Dar Es Salam, Nairobi, Kigali, Bujumbura, Goma)
- Scheduled shipments for West African destinations ( Accra, Abidjan , Luanda, )
- Export/Import /Re-export customs clearing agent/Broker
- Perishable Imports/Clearance/Delivery handling including the entire municipality/health clearance ( FIRS )
- Sea/Air & Multimodal Handling
- Dangerous Goods Handling including the UN Packing & obtaining Civil Aviation Approvals for Carriage
- Outsized and Other Special nature shipment handling
- Complete Handling/clearance at Dubai World Central (DWC) for shipments originating from Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Handling Transport for general Cargo, Special & Perishables
- Handling of Vehicles/Automobiles
- Exhibition Shipment’s handling including the re-export & re-entry
- Repacking & Packing Services
- Air Charter services