AMI’s Freight forwarding department is divided into various sub divisions and ensures that it delivers quality service to customers. The Sea Freight division is involved in FCL (Full Container Load) and LCL(Less Than Container Load) activities, besides Break-bulk and Over dimensional cargo transport. Consolidation and Deconsolidation happens on a weekly basis, to and from various parts of the world, using reputed carriers. As a global company with Freight Forwarding and modern logistics as the core business, we cherish our abundant resources of member units and service networks both at home and abroad. We have formed a transnational operating network capable of reaching all major areas of the world. With the help of the elite professionals and team work, we are able to turn our aspiration into reality and that is the key to our success.
Every day, we manage the flow of cargoes, funds and information based on the support of our advanced service network worldwide. Every day, we translate advanced services into value for customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting business. Our efforts are designed to help our customers to be more efficient and effective. They are designed to help save time and money. All our efforts are set to help our customers be more energetic and promising and above all strive to be more competitive in the world.
Apart from above, AMI has its own Warehouse at Al Ghusais, which serves our African Clientele and Walk in Customers. There, we serve them with Container loading facilities and shipping of Containers to various East African / West African Destinations. Also we have our weekly consolidation to land locked countries, like Rwanda, Burundi and Uganda.
Given our existing large clientele and facilities, this department is well on its way to reach unprecedented heights. Through E-mail, Telephone, Fax and Internet, our worldwide representatives are kept informed of the daily operations.
The key services offered by us on a daily basis include:
- Freight Forwarding FCL services around the world, with Major Carriers like Maersk Line, Safmarine, and Delmas
- We have the expertise in Loading Vehicles (2 Car Stuffing, 3 Car Stuffing, 4 Car Stuffing) and shipping.
- Weekly scheduled arrivals and departures using reputed carriers
- Sea Freight Import / Export Consolidation – LCL and FCL services
- LCL Consolidation to land locked destination like Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda on a weekly basis with scheduled departures using major carriers.
- Quality process and services for receiving, delivering, bonded storage, forwarding, shipping and consolidation, de-consolidation, packing, lashing and crating
- Full Clearing and Forwarding services
- Quick Customs clearance, with in-house clearance dept. and advanced online customs clearance facility, on “Dubai Trade”
- Hassle free service for all types of customs documentation and delivery